July 12, 2019, DES MOINES, IA – Trility® Consulting has launched two new features to the IronBench Compliance Navigator™ product built to enable centralized management and reporting of your organization’s alignment to standards. The Trility team originally set out to simplify how their own teams understand, implement, manage and audit today’s information security/regulatory compliance requirements while building solutions for their clients. The result of this effort rendered a number of new software products including IronBench Compliance Navigator.
“Our IronBench Compliance Navigator product targets organizations that want a simple, light-weight and centralized method of managing their organization’s compliance efforts without the complexity and cost many folks experience today. People want the flexibility to handle multiple standards, audits, projects and teams at the same time, understand at a glance where risk exposures exist and to know that as people come and go, data and history will not be lost because a spreadsheet left with the last exiting team member,” says Matthew Edwards, CEO of Trility.
…data and history will not be lost because a spreadsheet left with the last exiting team member.
“We’ve seen the plight of the information security folks who get left behind learning about projects, risks and issues in arrears. We’ve seen amazing people doing amazing things to keep up and ensure their organization is prepared for the next audit or attack. We think it should be easier. That’s why we built IronBench Compliance Navigator.”
What’s does IronBench Compliance Navigator offer?
- The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) module shows companies what is required of them to meet California’s new consumer protection law and provides an intuitive, centralized method of managing and reporting your company’s status against this law today and into the future. Take a 1-minute, free assessment to determine if this law impacts your company. If it does, the CCPA module within IronBench Compliance Navigator helps you manage your ongoing compliance requirements in a simple, easy-to-understand manner today and into the future.
- The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) module shows companies what is required of them to meet today’s payment card industry requirements in an intuitive, centralized method of management and reporting. If your company accepts credit cards as a form of payment, you are expected to evidence compliance regularly. This module helps companies understand what is required, as well as helps manage your organization’s on-going compliance status in a low-friction, easy-to-use experience year after year.
- The NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NIST CSF) module shows, in everyday language and concepts, private sector companies what is recommended in order to prevent, detect and respond to cyber incidents in today’s critical technology infrastructure. If you are looking for a centralized, easy-to-understand and use method of aligning your organization to the NIST-CSF, this module will guide you through the material and enables you to manage your organization’s alignment as your company, your industry and as the standard itself changes through the years.
To get started, you can also take a free Maturity Assessment to understand where your organization is along the path to alignment with the NIST CSF.
IronBench Compliance Navigator guides you through the process of identifying which standards apply to you, where your organization is strong and where it needs work, as well as helps you identify possible solutions to increase your preparedness along the way. Customer benefits include:
- Track all compliance requirements, risks and responses in one secure location that’s accessible to all of your teams anytime, anywhere
- Track your organization against multiple standards at the same time, in the same tool, year after year – change history included
- Stay on top of new regulatory compliance standards in the marketplace, as well as changes to existing standards against which you currently manage your organization
Delegate responsibility to others to acquire answers instead of having to personally perform each and every step manually
Create a free account to view the available tools in the IronBench Cybersecurity Suite and purchase only the ones relevant to your organization. If you’re interested in a white-label solution or an enterprise version of this tool that meets your specific needs, contact us.
The IronBench Cybersecurity Suite of tools, as well as all associated patents and trademarks, are wholly-owned by IronBench LLC. IronBench and Trility Consulting, as well as all associated patents and trademarks, are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Trility Group Holdings, Inc. Trility provides strategic management consulting, digital transformation expertise and advanced technical solutions for forward-thinking global businesses.